Nero 2014 - Eine Lizent gekauft für PC mit 2 Windows-Versionen auf 2 HDDs

Hi,

vor ein paar Tagen habe ich Nero 2014 gekauft. In meinem Rechner stecken 2 Festplatten; auf einer läuft Windows 7, auf der anderen Windows 8.

Ich habe Nero 2014 auf einer Festplatte installiert und möchte nun auf meiner zweiten ebenfalls Nero installieren - mit der selben Seriennummer selbstredend.

Sind Probleme zu erwarten?

Gruß,

Lukasser
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Bing-Übersetzung:

Hallo Lukasser-

Sie werden nicht in der Lage, die Patente für Mpeg-4, .mts oder M2TS auf dem zweiten Computer zu aktivieren. Infolgedessen werden Sie nicht in der Lage, mit diesen video-Formaten zu arbeiten.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Hello Wither 1,

thank you for your answer. It isn't important to me to have the video functions on both of my Windows HDDs. The burning functions for music (wave audio) cd's and mp3-discs are important.

Did I understand it correctly: It is possible to install my Nero 2014 on both HDDs (I mean both on Windows 7 and on Windows 8) ? Let's say I install Nero 2014 on Windows 7 at first and a few minutes later I install Nero 2014 with the same serial number on Windows 8. Would the video functions work on one of the installations or on none of them?

As I mentioned above: It is o.k. for me to have the full features of Nero 2014 on Windows 7 and only the music cd and mp3 cd funtions on Windows 8.

Kind regards.

Lukasser
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Hi lukasser-

The video functions will only work on the first computer that you install it on. You can only activate the patents on one system when using the same serial number. It's all in the EULA but, who reads it? I don't know for sure but you most likely won't have the option to use the Blu-Ray Player on the second computer and perhaps, only a few of the functions of Nero MediaHome. I have two licenses so I've never run into that situation before.

When you install on the second computer, you may be asked why you're doing that. I don't remember the wording of all the options. However, don't pick the one that says it's a permanent transfer or installation. I think you would pick the one that says something install on two computers.

I think you'll be fine with the other features you want to use.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Hello,

it seems to work.

After installation of Nero 2014 on Win 7 with the full features, I installed Nero 2014 on my second HDD (Win 8) with the same serial. Nero 2014 didn't ask for an option or something like that. Before installation I had to chose the features to be installed. So I only picked "Nero Burning ROM", nothing else.

I hope there isn't something like a trial period that says that I can't use the video functions on my Win 7 HDD after 14 or 30 days.

But until now everything's o.k.

Thank you.

Lukasser
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• There should be no limitations on your Win 7 machine.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm